Create Health - Natural and Mild IVF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

natural IVF protocol

2 posters

Go down

natural IVF protocol Empty natural IVF protocol

Post  twinklingsky68 Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 am

Hi all,

I'm new to the site after attending an open day. I'd like an idea of the protocol for natural ivf please. How many visits are likely to be required. We will be travelling from Bristol. I am currently jobseeking and so likely to have just started a new job when we planned to start ivf. I will be restricted taking time off. Are there late evening appointments for scans? I'm starting to think its not going to be possible. I'm 43 in April next year so really want to give it a go but not sure I can remain unemployed for another 3 months.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Also any accounts of anyone my kind of age going through natural/modified ivf.

Many thanks

twinklingsky68

Back to top Go down

natural IVF protocol Empty natural IVF protocol

Post  mishawatson Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 pm

In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a process by which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the body: in vitro. IVF is a major treatment in infertility when other methods of assisted reproductive technology have failed. The process involves hormonally controlling the ovulatory process, removing ova (eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a fluid medium.

mishawatson

http://remove-mole.com/

Back to top Go down